[NFBWATLK] Chapter-At-Large call-in Meeting this coming Thursday.

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:00:16 UTC 2018

Thank you Judy!

I have been moving and lost track of what day it was. Just to let you guys know, we’re going to bring up the issues of being blind and dealing with medical professionals. There was a series of comments and questions on one of the Nfb list serves and I thought it might be a nice discussion with interesting view points.

I look forward to hearing from everyone on Thursday evening and having a lively  discussion!

Sent from my iPhone