[NFBWATLK] The Return of Fine Company...Upcoming Concert!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:14:17 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
Jim Portillo here with the Northwest Folk Trio known as Fine Company.  For the past year, many of you have asked where we’ve been and when we’d once again be performing.  We’ve not gone anywhere, but it was a year full of travel, illness and other things which kept us from performing as much as we would have wanted.  However Wait no more!  We’re back! To celebrate, we’re inviting you to our return concert at Couth Buzzard Books on November 30th, at 7:30 PM! Theo and his staff always provide the perfect atmosphere for enjoying live music, snacks and coffee. We’re coming back with plenty of the songs you’ve come to know and love, along with new ones that are sure to become favorites as well. Add plenty of humor and goofiness, and you’re in for a great time, full of music, fun, and re-connecting with friends. Come join us!
Full details follow:
Fine Company Returns to the Couth Buzzard!
November 30th, 7:30-9:30 PM
Couth Buzzard Books
8310 Greenwood Ave.
There will be a tip jar.  We will also have CDs for sale.
Website: www.finecompanymusic.com
Check us out on Facebook
www.facebook.com/finecompanymusic

Sent from my iPhone 7!