[NFBWATLK] Members At Large Meeting Tonight!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:04:59 UTC 2018

Hello All,

So excited to remind everyone that tonight is the Members At Large
Conference Call! Tonight we will be reviewing all the activities that
happened at the NFBW State Convention. It is sure to be a lively
evening chat.

The phone lines will open at 7:45pm
Meeting will start at 8:00pm

To participate in our meeting simply call:
NFBW Conference Line: 605 468 8004
Access Code is: 849246#

All are welcome even if you just want to check things out.
Looking forward to everyone joining us tonight!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members At Large Chapter