[NFBWATLK] Voted Secretly

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 1 14:41:49 UTC 2018

Hi Ben and List,
I couldn't agree more with what Ben said. Here in North Carolina we use the
AutoMark system. Gerrie and I went to an early voter location last week.
We've come a long way from the early days when we had to have a
representative from both major parties come in the booth so that we could
cast our "secret" ballot! So, go vote!
Bye for now,
Albert Sanchez