[NFBWATLK] Mears

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 05:42:09 UTC 2018

Here it is.

Mears Motor Shuttles
Need an easy, inexpensive way to get from the airport to the hotel and back again? Consider using a Mears Motor Shuttle. Mears is offering a discount of $4 off the roundtrip price with the NFB Mears Shuttle coupon <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/pdf/575053-national%20fed%20of%20the%20blind%20mears%20coupon.pdf>. Follow the instructions on the coupon to reserve your shuttle in advance or simply present the coupon at any of the four Mears Motor Shuttle ticket counters located on level 1 of the Orlando International Airport terminal. Call 800-759-5219 with questions.