[NFBWATLK] Shuttle from hotels

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 03:27:53 UTC 2018

Here is how shuttling between hotels will work this year. The Rosen hotels have a car service. They will provide one ride from the Rosen Center to Shingle Creek and one ride back for free each day. Kaye, I will make sure you can use one of our rooms at Shingle creek during the day if you need a place to crash or whatever. It looks like we will have a blind mom and her daughter staying at Rosen Center so we will make sure the you have a place at Shingle Creek to hang out.

Marci