[NFBWATLK] Important Notice - WA State Dept. Of Services For The Blind

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jul 19 09:43:52 UTC 2018

Hi,
Oh bummer. That sounds like SS or the IRS; going in that direction. We need
to do something about things, in general, Gov-wise, going downhill for blind
people.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:”Meow
when you feel like it.”