[NFBWATLK] Judy Jones need email adr

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 25 12:33:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry to put this on list but I need Judy Jones email adr. Thanks

Lauren

lauren at catlines.com

Blessings in Jesus' Name

"Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize
you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright
lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people." (
<http://www.crosswalkmail.com/wlznlzdsnfnbdjsybwqmtbktdzbjvqqjfgdtllysnnwgng
v_lnzjgkqnjnhn.html> Philippians 2:14-15 NLT)

Visit us at catlines . com where things are changing. Visit my evangelism
blog at www . ask in Jesus name . org (remove the spaces.)

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."