[NFBWATLK] FW: [WADA] Fwd: Snohomish County Job Posting
Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 15 00:33:56 UTC 2018
From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:31 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Snohomish County Job Posting
We have a new job posting with Snohomish County. We appreciate any assistance in spreading the word about this opportunity. Thank you.
FMLA/ADA Compliance Officer
Salary: $77,923.68 - $94,668.84 Annually
Closing: 2/25/2018 11:59 PM Pacific
Apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/snohomish/jobs/1981342/fmla-ada-compliance-officer
Under supervision of the Human Resources Director, this position will be responsible to provide advice and guidance for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodation and other related areas to departments throughout Snohomish County.
STATEMENT OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Provides consultation and assistance to managers/supervisors, departments and employees in interpretation of county policy and procedures, labor agreements, and other human resources procedures related to ADA accommodations, FMLA and other related leaves.
2. Advises departments on ADA compliance and reasonable accommodation requests.
3. Reviews medical documentation to determine reasonable accommodations and makes recommendations to department.
4. Drafts, as appropriate, correspondence and documentation related to ADA, FMLA, other leaves and benefit administration.
5. Consults with Prosecuting Attorney's office when necessary on complex human resources issues for legal interpretation.
6. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with key partners, including, Prosecuting Attorney's Office and other county offices and departments.
7. Reviews requests for disability accommodations from employees and/or the general public; refers requests to appropriate departments, as necessary.
8. Responsible for administering the ADA complaint process, to include updating and developing processes and procedure as appropriate. Receives internal and external ADA related complaints and refers to appropriate department for resolution.
9. Consults with and provides guidance to County-wide professional staff and department management regarding leaves and accommodations; provides oversight to ensure consistency with job restructuring, job transfers, equipment modifications, and/or work schedule changes.
10. Provides consultation and assistance to managers and supervisors in interpretation of benefits and other human resources issues in conjunction with the Benefit Plans Administrator.
11. Researches and interprets federal, state and county policy and other laws, rules and regulations.
12. Develops policies, procedures and guidelines; recommends changes to management; participates in the implementation or communication of approved policies and procedures.
13. Analyzes training needs; develops, implements, and conducts training programs and provides technical expertise and team leadership.
14. Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, payroll, accounting and finance records and reports along with any other records, reports and/or information deemed to be sensitive in nature.
Snohomish County Human Resources <http://www.snohomishcountywa.gov/190/Human-Resources> | Recruiter
3000 Rockefeller Ave<https://maps.google.com/?q=3000+Rockefeller+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>. M<https://maps.google.com/?q=3000+Rockefeller+Ave.+M&entry=gmail&source=g>/S 503 | Everett, WA 98201
(425) 388-3098<tel:(425)%20388-3098> | Shawna.Ousse at snoco.org<mailto:Shawna.Ousse at snoco.org>
NOTICE: All emails and attachments sent to and from Snohomish County are public records and may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message may contain information that is protected by attorney-client and/or work product privilege. If this message was sent to you in error, any use, disclosure or distribution of its contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact me at the telephone number or e-mail address listed above and delete this message without using the information including, discussing, printing, copying, or forwarding it. Thank you
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate
3513 NE 45th Street, Suite G<https://maps.google.com/?q=3513+NE+45th+Street,+Suite+GSeattle,+WA+98105+Office+(206&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seattle, WA 98105<https://maps.google.com/?q=3513+NE+45th+Street,+Suite+GSeattle,+WA+98105+Office+(206&entry=gmail&source=g>
Office (206) 855-3134<tel:(206)%20855-3134>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com<mailto:WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com>.
To post to this group, send email to WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com<mailto:WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
More information about the NFBWATlk