[NFBWATLK] Sue Ammeter

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Apr 8 05:14:44 UTC 2018

Hi,
I remember back in the day when Sue Ammeter was in the NFB. I remember
standing in what we had back then, a crowded line, or mass, waiting for the
banquet doors to open. She and her husband, John, were standing next to me.
I talked to her some. She certainly was supportive of advancing the quality
of life for blind persons. I am sad to hear of her passing. I am sad she
felt it necessary to leave the NFB way back then.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."