[NFBWATLK] Participate in an upcoming Google usability study!

Young Choi choiyoung7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:44:48 UTC 2017

Hello,
I’m contacting you with a short questionnaire to verify your
eligibility for an upcoming usability study with Google. This study is
an opportunity to provide feedback on a current design. This study
will help the Google team better understand your needs in order to
incorporate them into future product enhancements.

We’re currently scheduling participants for a study that takes place
October 10 to 13 out of our offices in New York City (111 8th Ave) and
Seattle (601 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103). We may be able to travel
to your home if that's most convenient for you. If you’re interested
in participating, please complete the questionnaire below.

Details of the study:
* The duration of the study is 120 minutes
* You’ll receive a $150 gift code by email from Perks for your work.
Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of
retailers in fashion, housewares, sporting goods, books and more. Gift
card options can be viewed at
http://www.google.com/usability/research/perks/index1.html

To participate you will need to:
* Be at least 18 years old
* Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
* Allow us to video or audio record the session
* Download a video calling app to your phone during the study session
(you do not have to keep the app after the session)

**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this
questionnaire; only if you actually participate in a session with
Google.**

Thank you for your time.

Diana Artalejo, dartalejo at google.com
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
-----
If you have any questions about our usability studies visit:
http://www.google.com/usability/faq/
If you have any questions about Google's privacy policy visit:
http://www.google.com/privacy.html

You were contacted by Google User Experience Research because you
previously signed up at http://www.google.com/usability to participate
in our usability studies.
If you no longer want to receive emails from Google User Experience
Research you can unsubscribe at https://uxr-optout.withgoogle.com/

* Required
Are you willing to participate in this study? *
Yes, I can participate in this study
No, I cannot participate in this study
Where are you located? *
New York City or a surrounding city
Seattle or a surrounding city
NEXT
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com. Report Abuse - Terms of
Service - Additional Termsapps_forms_2017.36-Thu_RC00 yw_1
Google Forms