[NFBWATLK] Bring any resolutions you have to the NFB of Washington convention next Friday, November 3, 2017

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Oct 27 17:32:39 UTC 2017

NFB of Washington members,

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington's resolutions committee will meet  next Friday, November 3, 2017, at 8:00 p.m. in the Cedar/Hemlock Room of the RL Hotel in Olympia.  Please write your resolutions, put them in final form either in print or Braille, and bring them to the committee meeting.  We will not  be making substantive changes to any resolutions during the meeting.

Please also send a copy of your resolution to my personal e-mail address at nnightingale at comcast.net<mailto:nnightingale at comcast.net>.

If you wish to discuss any ideas you have for a resolution or the format of resolutions , please call me at home this weekend (except during the Seahawks game, of course) (206) 723-136.

Noel
2017 Resolutions Chair