[NFBWATLK] Greater Seattle Chapter meeting tomorrow (Saturday)

Mike Mello mikemello at google.com
Fri Oct 20 22:07:19 UTC 2017

Hi All, just a quick reminder for the GSC meeting tomorrow. We will go out
to lunch as a group after the meeting, lunch location TBD.

We plan to discuss the up-coming state convention in Olympia, our chapter
holiday party, and plans for fundraising.

I hope to see everyone, and bring a friend!

Meeting info:

10/21/17 10:00 am – 12:00 pm

City university of Seattle 521 Wall street, corner of 6th and wall.

Mike Mello

208-301-0565