[NFBWATLK] Reminder for Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday 5/20

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Thu May 18 05:56:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder for the Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday
5/20 from 10:00 - 12:00 at City University of Seattle (521 Wall st)

We will have Rachel Lobo from Transportation Choices Coalition  to discuss
the current Ride Transit month initiative plus a chapter spotlight and many
other engaging topics. So. bring a friend, and join us for the May meeting.

We will also go to lunch after the meeting at Cyclops restaurant.

I hope to see everyone.

-Mike Mello