[NFBWATLK] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Announces 2017 Scholarship Program Finalists

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri May 12 01:41:11 UTC 2017

We have a scholarship winner from Washington! Gloria Rodriguez is a student at Evergreen State College. She will complete her Bachelors degree this Spring in geology/disaster mitigation/emergency preparedness. This Fall she will start her Masters degree in a similar course of study. The national convention will be Gloria’s first NFB event and she is very excited about the mentorship opportunities, as well as being a scholarship winner.

Marci Carpenter