[NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington 2017 Convention dates

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 19:58:52 UTC 2017

Good news Lauren and listers!

The NFB of Oregon convention is not the same weekend as our state convention. The exact dates have not been set yet, but Carla McQuillan tells me that the NFBO convention will be sometime in October. We will post an announcement here as soon as it is available. Hopefully some of us can attend our neighboring affiliate convention.

Stay tuned,

Marci