[NFBWATLK] Marci's in the "Times!"

Mon Jun 26 13:55:01 UTC 2017

In the Sunday "Seattle times" in the "Local Politics:" section, there is one article. It's a pretty comprehensive article about planning for the future transit service into and out of Seattle. Right in the middle of the discussion about traffic, and how much or little time will be added to our trips into and out of the city, Marci Carpenter is quoted about her preferences as to what should happen. She is identified as leading a city transit advisory board. Congradulations, Marci. Here's just another example of how we as blind  persons serve our community.

/s/

Bennett Prows