[NFBWATLK] Banking Questionnaire

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 20:05:10 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

The NFB of Washington is working with our national office to gather information about the accessibility of some Washington banks’ websites and mobile apps. If you have accounts with any of the banks listed below please take a few minutes to fill out this survey. You will not be asked to provide any account numbers. Answers to this survey will help us in determining bank website and mobile app accessibility and will help in or efforts to ensure accessibility in this important area of our lives.

Banks: Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU), Columbia Bank, Sterling Savings, Washington Federal, Washington Trust

Thank you,

Marci Carpenter