[NFBWATLK] Results of the Chapter Elections

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:34:17 UTC 2017

Since the new secretary had to jump on a plane to participate in the
Washington Seminar, I thought I would publish the results of our chapter
elections which took place last Saturday at our regular meeting.

President Corey Grand staff; Vice president Paula Achter; secretary Matt
Hines; treasurer Doug Trimble.

It should also be noted that it was voted to change our regular meeting time
to the second Saturday of the month at the usual time-10 A. M.

I want to thank everyone for the support that I was given during the time I
was in office and wish the new board the best of success. I am not going
anywhere and will continue to be active in any way that I can.

Betty Watson