[NFBWATLK] Chris Danielsen on phone chat

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 15:38:48 UTC 2017

If you want to know what's going on with the National Federation of the
Blind, this is your opportunity to have your questions answered. On Monday,
January 16 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, our featured guest on Branco Broadcast
will be Chris Danielsen, Public Relations Director of the National
Federation of the Blind. Branco Broadcast is not a radio show. It's a Free
Conference call on a chat line where participants call in and listen to
inspirational speakers. To participate, please call 712-832-8294, and then
use pass code 514295. Please be sure to mute your phones at all times during
the show unless you are asking Chris a question. When you are finished,
please mute your phone again. We need to avoid background noise as much as
possible because Branco Broadcast is recorded and archived for the general
public. Also, please arrive on the call 10 minutes before our guest, so you
won't miss anything.

Chris will give a brief presentation, and then take questions from our
participants. We look forward to hearing from all of you on Monday evening.

Bob Branco

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos