[NFBWATLK] NFB national scholarship flyer

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 21:47:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

Spread the word!

The NFB national scholarship program offers 30 scholarships to blind students and the opportunity to experience the NFB national convention; the largest gathering of blind people in the country. Learning and mentorship are an integral part of our national convention and the scholarship winners’ experience.

I have sent this out to all DSB counselors and it has been distributed to all teachers of blind students. Our members are our best recruiters. Send this out to your student/teacher/college  contacts.

The deadline for applications is March 31. The flyer contains all the details.

I am available for the state President interview.

Marci Carpenter
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>
206-604-5507