[NFBWATLK] Reminder for the Greater Seattle holiday party tomorrow (Saturday)

Mike Mello mikemello at google.com
Fri Dec 15 23:29:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It is time once again to celebrate the Holidays with your Greater Seattle
NFB Family. The annual party is at a new location this year, at the Gordon
Biersch restaurant located on the top floor of the pacific place shopping
center at 600 pine street in downtown Seattle.

The party runs from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm you may come any time within that
window. We will have a 5050 drawing (tickets are $5.00 for one and 5 for
$20.00 and a gift exchange around 2:30. If you would like to participate,
please bring a rapped new gift valued at $15.00. a 20% Gratuity along with
a service charge of $0.51 per check will be included with each guest check.

We will have volunteers at the pine street entry and at the top of the
escalators to help folks find the restaurant.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

-Mike Mello