[NFBWATLK] free matter for the blind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:20:46 UTC 2017

Could it be that they know something we don't know? I mean that they have been given some kind of heads up?  Back in the days of the Reagan Administration they tried to get rid of Free Matter. I don't mean to be political, but Mr. Trump likes to do things by executive order. An office recently shut down in DC and the staff didn't even know it was going to happen. We just have to stay aware.

Sent from my iPhone