[NFBWATLK] 2017 convention audio

Gloria Rodriguez gr.windclan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:36:50 UTC 2017

Marci

Thank you for the attachments its nice to get to hear the banquet speech
without the distracting of scholarship anxiety. The banquet audio is 58:57
long almost an hour I knew it! I thought it felt like an hour but i thought
anticipation was creating an illusion.

Anyway thanks for sending everyone the audio.!

Gloria