[NFBWATLK] Seeking recommendations for a personal driver

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Apr 4 03:44:28 UTC 2017

Hi,
I wonder if calling 211 would help at all. They are related to United Way
and sometimes they are able to help.

Would the parents of one of your daughter's friends be able to help?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."