[nfbwatlk] eBay's checkout is not accessible

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Sep 11 03:31:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just tried to purchase an item on eBay. The state menu button does not work with Jaws. Could someone who has contact with eBay let them know it is inaccessible?

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! 1 Corinthians 13 ►

New Living Translation

Love Is the Greatest

1If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;a but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

4Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. … 13:Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."