[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} NFB voter information

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 03:49:58 UTC 2016

Have you been able to vote privately and independently in this election? We'd love to hear your success story. Share it with us here or on Twitter using the hashtag #BlindVoterExperience <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/blindvoterexperience?source=feed_text&story_id=10154773565554248>.
And if you run into trouble voting on Election Day (November 8), we will be hosting a hotline from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern that blind and visually impaired voters, poll workers, and voting rights advocates can call when problems with accessible voting technology or other barriers are preventing a blind voter from casting a private and independent ballot. The number is (877) 632-1940.
 <https://www.facebook.com/#>