[nfbwatlk] Independence Walk Cancelled

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 14:05:11 UTC 2016

With weather forecasts for possible heavy rain and damaging winds, we made the decision Thursday afternoon to cancel the Independence Walk to Freighthouse Square. We were able to work with the hotel and they will be providing lunch in our meeting room on Saturday. This will consist of a pasta bar; a buffet style lunch with penne pasta, red and white sauces, meatballs, bread, salad and beverages. The cost is $15.00. This includes tax and gratuity. There is no discount for eating salad only. We appreciate the Best Western for their willingness to provide this option.

The rest of the state convention will occur as scheduled.

Marci Carpenter, President, NFBW
Mike Mello, 1st VP, NFBW