[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Board meeting this Sunday

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 19:12:41 UTC 2016

The NFB of Washington Board will meet this Sunday, November 6, at 7 pm via conference call. The meeting is open to all. The call-in phone number is (712) 432-0140 and the access code to join the call is 849246#. In order to allow everyone to hear the conversation please mute you phone when you are not speaking.

We wil be discussing our recent state convention, the 2017 NFB Washington Seminar and the national convention and planning an upcoming fundraiser. The NFBW board meets monthly via conference call. Normally we will be meeting the 2nd Sunday of each month but we are shifting the meeting this month because the Seahawks ave a Sunday night game next Monday.

Marci Carpenter

P.S., Remember to vote by November 8!