[nfbwatlk] Survey about two new State Divisions.

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun May 15 01:00:03 UTC 2016

Vince Ricks called me earlier this week and expressed interest in determining if we should start a statewide Diabetes Action Network and/or a Deaf/Blind division. We can set up a meeting time and place for each at our state convention to figure out if there is interest in forming these statewide divisions. The purpose of all state divisions is to reach out to and support their respective populations and to function as integral parts of our state affiliate, their national divisions and the National federation of the Blind.

With love, hope and determination we will transform dreams into reality at all levels of the Federation.

Marci