[nfbwatlk] Survey about two new State Divisions.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Sat May 14 02:22:07 UTC 2016

Hello,and good evening everyone,on a lovely Friday,Spring evening,wanted to ask a quick question,of everyone,who,is on the list service,who,in this state,would like to have either a Diabetics Division,or a Deaf Blind Division?   Because,am willing to start up one or either of the one Divisions,in this State,what I mean by this am willing to lead one of them with some help from people,with in our affiliate, so let me know.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad