[nfbwatlk] voted

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri May 13 15:35:21 UTC 2016

My husband used his computer and voted, totally privately for President. He
has a printer, so printed his ballot and is going to mail it in the envelope
sent to everyone by  the Auditor in our County. His ballot looks no
different to the mailman than any other, smile.

The auditor also sent the ballot to us in large print.

So did you all privately vote?

I don't have a printer attached to this computer, so will have help to fill
out the ballot.

Becky and Jake excited for every step forwarding Washington

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos
-  Afghans