[nfbwatlk] {Spam?} National Scholarship Deadline Soon

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 21:41:41 UTC 2016

STUDENTS! STUDENTS! STUDENTS!

This Friday, March 31, is the deadline to apply for the NFB national scholarships. Thirty scholarships will be awarded at the NFB national convention, June 30-July 5, in Orlando. You also have the amazing experience of attending the largest convention of blind people, run by blind people. Interact with mentors from all professions, participate in policy-making, visit a huge exhibit hall, network with other blind students, attend awesome workshops, hear speakers who really influence the blind community, learn about the newest innovations in technology and experience a banquet with inspiring speeches (and scholarship presentations).

Contact me for your scholarship interview.

DON’T MISS OUT! APPLY TODAY!

https://nfb.org/scholarships

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
(206) 604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.