[nfbwatlk] Hospital update.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:46:02 UTC 2016

Hello and good Sunday morning,her is a update,on Vincent Ricks,am still in the hospital,might get to go home tomorrow,or Tuesday,because,my stomach aches,and still hard to have a val movement,but have good news,do not have to have surgery after all,they did not find any stones on my Golblatter.and my blood pressure has tremdiouly come down,as well as my blood sugar level,I say this because when I came to the hospital my blood sugar,and blood pressure were very high.  Thank you all in our Fedaration,family,for your prayers,and thoughts,for  me and Sunni,is highly

Sent from my iPhone.  Appreciated.