[nfbwatlk] Microsoft hosts Ability Career Fair -- April 6th

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Mar 2 17:02:51 UTC 2016

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:16 PM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: Microsoft hosts Ability Career Fair -- April 6th

From: Jenny Lay-Flurrie [mailto:jennylf at microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:32 AM
To: Kathleen West-Evans; Olson, Toby (ESD); Mylene Padolina; Jill B. Houghton
Cc: Niki Salisbury
Subject: Career Fair - 6th April

Hey there folks,

We are hosting the Ability Career Fair on April 6th.  Pretty excited, we have over 20 companies represented (23 so far, we had 14 last year for context). And will also have the Museum on Wheels coming up to Seattle for folks to visit and learn.  All in all, a great afternoon.

We want to get the word out about the event this year - make sure that folks in the community have it on their calenders.  Its an opportunity to meet employers, I'll have the FULL gang on site from Microsoft let alone 23 other companies who want to meet prospective employees and talk careers.  I can't wait to meet folks come in with their resumes ready to have great conversations!

Any advice on how to spread the word?  The details are all in this link below.  Open to any/all ideas!

Jenny

Details:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ability-summit-career-fair-tickets-21787874118

No virus found in this message.