[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle chapter June meeting tomorrow!

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Jun 17 17:00:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Our June chapter meeting Will Take Place, Saturday June 18th at city university of Seattle 521 Wall Street.
The meeting starts at 10 AM and we will discuss our upcoming national convention and plans for our July picnic. The rock 'n' roll Marathon is also taking place so plan for extra time to commute. We will be having lunch after the meeting and depending on the marathon we will select a restaurant that does not interfere with this.
I hope to see everyone, the meeting will be a great opportunity to connect and learn from one another.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this message or call me at 208-301-0565
Mike Mello.

Mike Mello
208-301-0565
Sent from my iPhone