[nfbwatlk] June 18th Art Beyond Sight Tour

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jun 8 15:55:38 UTC 2016

From: Kathryn Higgins [mailto:KathrynH at SeattleArtMuseum.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:43 PM
Subject: June 18th Art Beyond Sight Tour

The next ART BEYOND SIGHT tour of the Seattle Art Museum for visitors with low or no vision is on Saturday, June 18th at 11:00am at the Seattle Art Museum located at 1300 First Ave Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101.  We will gather near the main entrance of the Museum, near the admissions desk. The tour will last approximately 1.5 hours. The June 18th tour will include visual descriptions the special exhibition Graphic Masters: Dürer, Rembrandt, Hogarth, Goya, Picasso, R. Crumb.<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/exhibitions/graphicmasters>

ART BEYOND SIGHT tours are open to anyone who might benefit from a visual description based tour. ART BEYOND SIGHT tours are free of charge, but advance registration is required. Spots are limited, so reservations operate on a first come, first served basis.  To register for a tour, email access at seattleartmuseum.org<mailto:access at seattleartmuseum.org> or call Kathryn Higgins at (206) 654-3133. Attendees are welcome to bring a companion on the ART BEYOND SIGHT tour. Please let us know when you register if you will be bringing a companion.

We take a break from the regularly scheduled tours in the summer and will resume with monthly tours in the fall.

I would like to extend a warm invitation to you to attend an upcoming ART BEYOND SIGHT tour -and please share this information with other individuals that you think would be interested. Feel free to contact me with any questions.  We look forward to touring with you!

Best,
Kathryn

KATHRYN A. HIGGINS
Museum Educator, Interim

Seattle Art Museum
p: 206.654.3133
seattleartmuseum.org<http://seattleartmuseum.org/>

GRAPHIC MASTERS / Seattle Art Museum / Jun 9 - Aug 28
MOOD INDIGO / Asian Art Museum / Apr 9 - Oct 9
JOURNEY TO DUNHUANG / Asian Art Museum / Mar 5 - Jun 12
Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets<http://visitsam.org/tickets>