[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Seeking visually impaired participants for a user study

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:55:37 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kshino <kshino at uw.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:51:54 +0000
Subject: Seeking visually impaired participants for a user study
To: kshino <kshino at uw.edu>

Hi,
I'm seeking visually impaired individuals for participation in a
research study about how technologies are designed to be usable by
people with disabilities. Would you mind passing this on to your
distribution lists and networks? I appreciate help in getting the word
out! Please feel free to send questions my way.

Thank you for your time,
Kristen

***recruitment message below***

Greetings!

We are conducting a study about how designers create personal technologies.

If you are blind or visually impaired and 18 years or older, you may
qualify for this study.

This study will consist of a design workshop, held on  Saturday,
lasting approximately 3 hours, taking place at the University of
Washington. You will be compensated $25/hour for your time and
participation. We will also provide coffee and refreshments and lunch.

You can find more information about the study here:
http://students.washington.edu/kshino/vi-users.html

If you are interested in participating in this study, please contact
Kristen Shinohara at kshino at uw.edu for more information.

Thank you,
Kristen Shinohara