[nfbwatlk] FW: Bowling Fun Sat. July 30 @ Grand Central Bowl

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:39:23 UTC 2016

From: Ann Burgess [mailto:aburgess333 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 8:24 PM
To: mamamacbear at gmail.com
Subject: Bowling Fun Sat. July 30 @ Grand Central Bowl

The Bowling for Braille Books (BBB) committee of the NFB Portland Central Chapter extends an invitation to you, the NFB Rose City, NFB of Vancouver, and Portland Metro ACB chapters to  join us on Saturday, July 30 for a game or two at Grand Central Bowl, 808 SE Morrison. We will start at 1:00 in the afternoon and bowl for an hour or so, giving us time to get to know each other and test out a great local business that we may use for the big BBB event in March. You’re welcome to bring family members, and of course, potential chapter members. Visit Grand Central’s web site to find out how kids can bowl for free this summer: www.thegrandcentralbowl.com <http://www.thegrandcentralbowl.com/>   For adults, the cost is $4/game + $3.50 for shoes. Even if you can’t bowl, come cheer us on and have some god ole’ bowling alley snacks.

It would be helpful to us if you could RVSP to us by Monday evening, 7/23, so that we can reserve enough lanes for everyone. Send your RSVPs to bowlbraillebooks at gmail.com or to Ann at aburgess333 at gmail.com or 503-748-9343.

Lets get bowling!

Thank you,

Committee members Ann and Carina