[nfbwatlk] Accessibility positions at Amazon

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jul 25 16:44:38 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: rehab [mailto:rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dick Davis via rehab
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:15 AM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Dick Davis; Lewis, Anil; rehab at nfbnet.org; dandrews at visi.com
Subject: [rehab] Yes! Amazon at last!

Okay Everyone,

Several alert readers of my earlier posting about jobs at Amazon have pointed out that the link to the list of accessibility jobs doesn’t work.
It takes you to something that seems to involve a password.

After several technologically complex attempts to retrieve the information failed, I just went into the Amazon job listing site and typed “accessibility” into the search engine.  The list, or something resembling it, popped up.  The link to the list is below:

https://www.amazon.jobs/en/search?base_query=accessibility&sort=relevant&job_count=10&result_limit=10&cache

Hope this helps.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for rehab:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/rehab_nfbnet.org/noel.nightingale%40ed.gov

-----
No virus found in this message.