[nfbwatlk] NFB Greater Seattle Chapter

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 03:22:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Today I became the newly elected president of the NFB of Greater
Seattle chapter. Thank you for your vote of confidence and for giving
me the opportunity to lead an organization that makes a difference in
the lives of blind Washingtonians.
In leading our chapter my main goal is to serve our members and
members-to-be by creating chapter programs that are relevant to our
members' concerns. So please share your ideas for new programs, your
praises of what you have liked in our chapter, your suggestions for
improvement, and projects you would be interested in working on this
year. You can reach me at the contact information in my signature
below, or you can contact any of our board members:
-first vice president, Mike Mello;
-second vice-president, Jacob Struiksma;
-secretary, Tanna Shoyo;
-treasurer, Daniel Heathman;
-board members, Ellen Farber and Mary Helen Scheiber.
I look forward to working with all of you to build the Federation here
in Seattle.
Best,
Arielle Silverman
President, NFB Greater Seattle Chapter