[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jan 13 07:49:49 UTC 2016

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”