[nfbwatlk] Service Dog Question

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 4 14:37:53 UTC 2016

Hi Luke,
Thanks for the link,
Albert Sanchez
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luke Byram
  Cc: Albert Sanchez
  Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Service Dog Question

  Albert,

  See the below link for information about your inquiry.

  http://adata.org/publication/service-animals-booklet

  Luke Byram

  Nothing About Us Without Us!

  On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 12:15 PM, Albert Sanchez via nfbwatlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Greetings all,
    Some of you long-time list members might remember my brother Ron who lives in Forks, Washington. He has contacted me to find out what laws cover "Service Dogs" in Washington State. He described an instance that he observed where a so-called "service dog" tried to attack a person in church.
    Feel free to contact me off-list.
    Yours cordially,
    Albert Sanchez
    252-757-3023