[nfbwatlk] Public forum to meet top WSSB superintendent candidates: 3/11 11-12:30: Vancouver, WA

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 04:05:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you're probably aware, the Washington state school for the blind is hiring a superintendent to replace Dean Stenehjem who has held the position for a long time but is retiring in June. I am on the search committee, and we are holding a public forum for people to meet the final candidates and to provide feedback for the Board of Trustees before we conduct our final interviews and make our final decision. I hope to see a strong presence from NFB.

What: public forum to meet the top candidates for the superintendent position of the Washington state school for the blind
When: Friday, March 11 from 11 AM to 12:30 PM
Where: The Fries Auditorium on the WSSB campus. It is located on the second floor of the Old Main building.

Please be in touch with me if you need more specific instructions about the location.

Thank you for representing NFB with me during this important selection process, and I look forward to seeing several of you soon. Please pass this message on and invite your blind friends and other important stakeholders.

Cindy Bennett
2nd Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.