[nfbwatlk] Seeking suggestions for a reading assistant at home

Jamal Mazrui jamal at empowermentzone.com
Tue Dec 6 15:30:18 UTC 2016

Fellow Federations in the Seattle area,

I have talked with some of you about this and continue to seek
suggestions.  As a blind person new to Seattle, how can I get a reader
for print mail, paperwork, etc. for a couple hours a week at my home in
Ballard?  I am willing to pay if there is no good source for
volunteers.  Someone with college-level skills would work regardless of age.

Feel free to suggest either sources of readers or individuals you would
recommend.  Thanks for any ideas you can share!

Cheers,

Jamal