[nfbwatlk] Join us for lunch after the August Greater Seattle chapter meeting!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:18:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

Each month after our meeting, members of the Greater Seattle chapter
stick around for lunch. We pick a place nearby and rotate among
neighborhood favorites.

Join us after the meeting this Saturday, August 20 at Buckley’s in
Belltown at 2331 2nd Ave. It is 5 blocks from our meeting place and a
group always walks there together after the meeting.

They have a large menu with pub fare such as soups, salads,
sandwiches, and bar food like wings and nachos. Entrees tend to run
$10 to $14. The menu is attached. Note that if you have joined us at
Buckley’s before, there menu changed recently so you might want to
take another look. 

We hope you’ll join us for informal conversation and fun!

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
https://www.bennettc.com/

2nd Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington
Human Centered Design and Engineering

Treasurer of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington
an Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com