[nfbwatlk] Snoking chapter Meeting on Saturday

Wed Aug 10 21:42:30 UTC 2016

President Julie Warrington wanted me to post this note. The snoking chapter of the NFB of Washington is meeting this Saturday August 13, at 9:00 AM. At the Buzz In Steakhouse at 9910 Evergreen Way in Everett. This is our first meeting after the summer convention, so you'll want to come and share stories that weren't shared at the Seattle party in July. Don't forget to bring an appetite, since you can buy breakfast, lunch or even dinner for eating during our meeting.

See you there. And, BTW, I have heard that President of the NFB of Washington, Marci Carpenter will join us this month. Some added incentive to make it to this meeting.