[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Draft Meeting Minutes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:55:07 UTC 2016

As a follow-up and reminder: If you are a member of the Seattle
chapter and want to request funding to help you attend national
convention, please email me at
arielle71 at gmail.com
before May 31, 2016 and let me know that you are requesting funding,
as well as (if I don't already know you) a little about your history
in the NFB and the chapter and if this is your first convention. Also
let me know if you have been offered other funding such as from the
state affiliate.
Best, Arielle