[nfbwatlk] NFB Seattle Chapter April 16 Meeting

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:54:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Lunch info here:

After the chapter meeting, we’ll head a short distance to Petra
Mediterranean Bistro.

It is just 2 blocks from City University at 2501 4th Ave; the door is
on the northwest corner, facing 4th Ave.

They serve a variety of Mediterranean and North African cuisine and
recently remodeled, enlarging their dining room to fill the shop space
next door.

Find their menu here, and see you at lunch after the meeting on Saturday!
http://petrabistro.com/menus/lunch-menu/

Cindy