[nfbwatlk] A couple things

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:50:16 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone.  First of all, I want to apologize to the
WASAGDU folks: I just assumed that we could use the conference
call number last night, and found out at the last minute that we
couldn't.  So ow'm scheduling our call (with Marci's blessing)
for next Sunday night at 7:00.  I especially thank Kaye and Mike
for being on the call.

The second thing is that Nova my Seeing Eye dog is a very sick
little girl.  Not sure what's going on exactly.  She started
throwing up Friday night, Saturday morning.  I was working
overtime on Saturday so Craig took her to the vet.  Gave her an
anti-nausea shot.  Also an antibiotic and pepcid.  On Sunday, she
still wasn't feeling well.  She started throwing up again Sunday
night, so we took her to the vet ER.  Yup, they have those.  They
did blood work, but there was no indication of pancreatitis,
(which is what they were most worried about).  However, one of
her liver functions was pretty high.  I don't know what that
means.  Sy will be doing an ultrasound this morning.  Hopefully
it's nothing like a tumor or anything like that.  If she ate
something and it's blocking, then of course they will have to do
surgery.  Sigh.  But that would be so much better than if they
find some kind of tumor.    Debby